The Spartans of ancient Greece set an example of how people before value physical fitness. They had to keep themselves physically fit during the state – sponsored training under the tutelage of military leaders.
These days, a physically fit and healthy body does not have to be achieved under the close supervision and rigorous training routines initiated by a military leader. Professional personal trainers have come up with workout programs or plans for individuals to have healthier versions of themselves free of charge. These free work out programs and meal plans constitute what one does when he/she works with a Online Fitness.
How has a personal trainer evolved into a virtual fitness coachthat we have today?
The evolution of the online coach that we know today is shaped by certain circumstances. These are:
- The rise of modern fitness paved the way for the emergence of personal trainers.
- Pioneer personal trainers found a niche when they were granted state certification.
- Personal trainers have gone beyond fitness instruction and exercise prescription.
- Free fitness programs and plans have been designed by experts to be availed at home.
Why do we havea virtualfitness trainer?
The emergence of a virtual fitness coach is ennobled by the love for fitness and to spread consciousness about it. The following reasons justify the existence of a virtual fitness trainer:
- Promote health and fitness to a larger population
- Provide free health and fitness perspectives and plans of actions
- Allow individuals to get fitness training at the comfort of their own homes
- Provide an alternative to those who do not have the resources for paid personal training
How Does Having a Virtual Fitness Work?
Having a virtual coach is not hard at all. Here are the ways of how it is done:
- You don’t work with your personal trainer at your gym. Your meeting is done virtually.
- An online coach creates a program for you that’s delivered digitally.
- You communicate your goals to them through online means.
- Your coach creates a report of your progress.
Advantages of Working with Online Coach
Having an online coach gives you the following advantages:
- You receive report of progress and get support from time to time.
- Having an online coach saves you time and money.
- Online training allows flexibility.
When Do You Need an Online Coach?
You need an online coach when:
- You are already motivated to go the gym consistently.
- You are not a beginner in physical fitness training anymore.
- You know how to do extra research to understand what you should be doing and how to do it.